Business Savings Account
This account allows a business to open an account that has a low daily balance and pays interest if the minimum daily balance is maintained.
- $100 minimum deposit to open an account
- A balance of $100 or more must be maintained to earn interest and avoid a service charge.
- A $5.00 service charge will be imposed every quarter if the balance in the account falls below $100 on any day of the statement cycle
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- A $5.00 service charge will be assessed for each withdrawal in excess of 3 per statement cycle.
- 24-Hour telephone banking
- Choose from quarterly eStatements or paper statements (monthly if have an EFT)
- Mobile banking access
- During any calendar month, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. A fee of $10.00 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.