Business Savings Account
This account allows a business to open an account that has low daily balance and pays interest if minimum daily balance is maintained.
- $100.00 minimum required to open
- During any monthly statement cycle, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. A fee of $7 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
- A $5 service charge will be assessed for each in person withdrawal in excess of 3 per statement cycle. Checks to third parties are not allowed on this type of savings account.
- A service charge of $15 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500 in any day of the statement cycle.
- Daily balance of:
- $0.00 – $499.99 $15.00 monthly service charge
- $500.00 and over No service charge
- Interest paid if daily balance is $500 or over
- MasterCard Debit/ATM Card
- Free ATM access at AmeriFirst Bank ATMs and Publix (charges may be imposed from other institutions)
- Online and telephone banking access
- Quarterly statements
- Monthly statements if you have EFT transactions