AmeriFirst Bank is always willing to make my business goals a reality!
Business Savings Plan
An AmeriFirst Business Savings Account allows your business to open an account that has low daily balance and pays interest helping your savings to grow.
Business Savings Account
This account allows a business to open an account that has a low daily balance and pays interest if the minimum daily balance is maintained.
- $100 minimum deposit to open an account
- A balance of $100 or more must be maintained to earn interest and avoid a service charge.
- A $5.00 service charge will be imposed every quarter if the balance in the account falls below $100 on any day of the statement cycle
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- A $5.00 service charge will be assessed for each withdrawal in excess of 3 per statement cycle.
- 24-Hour telephone banking
- Choose from quarterly eStatements or paper statements (monthly if have an EFT)
- Mobile banking access
- During any calendar month, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. A fee of $10.00 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
|Interest Paid||Interest Tier Rate|
|$ 0.01 – $99.99||No interest|
|$100 and over||Tier I Rate|