Start building financial confidence with an AmeriFirst Bank Savings account. All of our savings programs provide easy and convenient ways to start a savings plan for any situations. If you’re wanting plenty of cash for the Christmas season, building on what you already have, or just starting to learn the value of setting money aside, an AmeriFirst Bank savings account makes saving a much easier.
Personal Savings Account
- $100 minimum deposit to open an account
- A balance of $100 must be maintained to earn interest and avoid a service charge.
- A $5.00 service charge will be imposed every quarter if the balance in the account falls below $100 in any day of the statement cycle
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- A $5.00 service charge will be assessed for each withdrawal in excess of 3 per statement cycle.
- 24-Hour telephone banking
- Choose from quarterly eStatements or paper statements (monthly if have an EFT)
- Mobile banking access
- During any calendar month, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. A fee of $10.00 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
$ 0.01 – $99.99
$100 and over
Tier I Rate
* The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change
- $10.00 minimum deposit to open an account
- No withdrawals may be made from this account during the year. If a withdrawal is necessary, the account will be closed and may not be reopened for that year. All accrued interest will be forfeited and there will be a $15 service charge deducted at closing
- Interest paid annually on balance in the account
- Automatic transfers from your checking account
- You’ll receive your Christmas Club check just in time for the