Customer Service Information
iTalk Telephone Banking
24- hour automated phone-banking service. This service allows you to check balances, paid checks, deposits and make transfers.
To use the system, follow the below directions:
- Dial 1-888-238-3990
- Listen for the automated prompts to make your selection
- When asked for pin number, enter your secure access code
AmeriFirst Transfer Kit
AmeriFirst Bank understands that switching banks can be an aggravating task. We have created a Conversion Kit to help make switching banks easy and as convenient as possible.
It’s time to make the switch to AmeriFirst Bank.
Steps you need to take in converting your bank accounts to AmeriFirst Bank:
- Please see a Customer Service Representative at one of our five convenient locations. They will help determine what account(s) fits you best.
- Download the Customer Information Sheet filled out when you come in to open your AmeriFirst Bank Checking account.
- Stop using your previous checking account. However please allow time for outstanding checks to clear. Destroy your ATM and/or Debit cards, any unused checks, and deposit slips.
- Close your previous checking account. Use the Account Closing Request to close your previous checking account.
- Switch your Direct Deposit. Use this Direct Deposit Sheet to move your current deposit to your new account at AmeriFirst Bank.
Are simply electronic copies of your account statement. eStatements contain the same information as your paper statement and look virtually the same. A notification email will be sent to you when new statements are available. For security reasons, the statement itself will not be attached to the email; you must log into online banking using your user ID and password to view statements. eStatements are secure and viewable for up to 18 months once each have generated.
- Click on Online Banking & Bill Pay tab
- Enter your NetTeller ID, click submit
- Enter your NetTeller Password, click submit
- Click on eStatement Tab to Begin 5 step enrollment
o Account(s) and Document Enrollment details
o Review and verify email address
o Enter a security phrase that will be displayed on all valid emails
o Click on “click here” to see passcode, a new screen will open. Copy passcode, go back to PDF Verification and paste passcode.
o Review and accept the disclosure
- If you have any questions about eStatements (ES), please feel free to contact our Operations Department at 800-298-1763.
Online Banking/Bill Pay – NetTeller
Allows a customer to have access to their bank accounts twenty four hours a day/seven days a week. This service is available through internet access and is a free and convenient service for all customers. By using this service, customers can see what checks/debits have cleared their account; what deposits have been made; access to view an image of the items; transfer funds and make payments between accounts; and download information into accounting software for easy balancing of bank statements.
Click on the link below to access NetTeller and apply for online banking.
Once you have applied, an auto email will be sent to customer service at the bank for us to activate this service and you should have access within 24 hours.
Paying your bills has never been easier.
Online Bill Pay is the simple and secure way to pay all your bills. It is the most effective way to take control of your time and money. With Online Bill Pay, we’re always open. You can pay your bills whenever and wherever you want. All you need is a computer with internet access. This service has no monthly fee and you will also save on postage. Once you sign up, you will be able to perform the following functions:
- Pay bills online instantly
- Pay virtually anyone
- Schedule single or recurring payment
- View detailed payment history
Sign up for online bill pay through the link below. Once you have signed up, the bank receives a notification and verifies the account information and upon approval, you will receive a “welcome” email that you can begin using the service.
Click HERE to access your Online Banking or Enroll HERE to get started banking online.